Thursday, May 8, 2014

NSV Thursday!


button

So I was way to excited to wait until Thursday to post about my NSV this week and I posted one on Monday.

So in addition to that one, I do have another NSV to share!

On Tuesday, I was looking through my closet and trying to figure out what to wear.  I grabbed a shirt that I had bought around last October.  It was on the sale rack and there was only one size "Large" so I had hoped that I could fit into it soon.  Once I got home I realized that it was a "Petite" large.  So needless to say, it would be a while before I could wear it.  Over the last few months I kept trying it on just to see if it would fit.  It never did. 

Until Tuesday.

This was pre-makeup so no face shot.

It buttoned!  A little gap in the boob area but I will be able to wear it soon!  (I decided not to wear it to work that day though... because sitting and getting up and down may cause additional pressure on those buttons so I figured I'll just wait a bit longer until it really fits me properly!)

So, lesson here is this.  The scale may not be moving, but inches are definitely coming off!

33 comments:

  1. Awesome! NSV's are the best motivation. You're looking great and I am very proud of you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hooo!! That is such a good feeling isn't it??? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! I LOVE CLOTHES NSV'S!! Great job, Des. You look awesome and that shirt is just adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome job! I put on capris from last summer and they fit, zipped and buttoned. a tiny tiny bit of muffin top but totally wearable!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME! What a great feeling. You're doing awesome Desiree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES!! That shirt looks awesome too!!! A petite? I need to buy something like that to keep pushing me like it has you!

    you are just killing it this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely color and it looks super smart on you! Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!

    I have this pair of pajama pants that I bought in Chicago. I didn't try them on before I bought them, and when I got home I couldn't fit into them. Years later I still remember the feeling of the first time that I was able to fit into those darn pants.

    Every time that I put on those pants after that day I would smile. I'm sad that I had to throw away those pants a couple of weeks ago because I wore them so often that they started to fall apart. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kira! Aww sorry you finally had to throw away those pajama pants, but it is fun buying a new pair too!

      Delete
  9. YAY!!!! I love when that item of clothing you have been waiting to fit,gets on!! Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats girl--you are seriously looking amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo hoo! It looks good on you too! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!! I totally get it. The scale went up and down 2 and 3 lbs all of March and April. I was so frustrated!
    Today I did my monthly measurements, it's been a month and WOW the inches are REALLY dropping even if the pounds aren't! WOO HOO
    We are gonna be healthy slim hot mommas in no time!
    Dawn
    Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep inches sure help ease the pain when the scale doesn't move!

      Delete
  13. Whooohooo!!! Nothing feels as great as fitting into smaller clothes. Great job girl! HIGH FIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That shirt is SO super cute! Huge congrats on fitting into it! That must feel amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashleigh! It does! I can't wait to wear it regularly!

      Delete
  15. OMG! Congrats! You're doing so well! **HUGS**

    ReplyDelete