So, in a
So I gotta get my head back in the game and get back to balls to the walls on the exercise front.
I've got a couple of wish list items that I have thinking about (and also help with birthday gift ideas.. ahem *cough cough* Mr. Skinny Geek....).
1) I STILL need new shoes. I keep putting them off, but now my purple asics (the ones I wear ALL the time - for exercise, regular day to day shoes, etc) now have holes in them. So yea, it's getting to be a necessity. Plus the purple asics are the only ones that don't cause me P.F. pain. If they are dying, it's time for new shoes.
2) I'm due for an upgrade for a new phone soon and I have a serious case of phone envy because hubby just got a shiny new Samsung Galaxy s5. It has a built in pedometer feature and a HRM on the phone!
3) Which brings me to the next gadget that I want. The Samsung Gear! Specifically, the Gear Fit.
4) ALL the Bondi Bands. Sweat wicking for the win! Those are an absolute necessity in the Louisiana summer!
5) Anything from this website - cutetennisstuff.com
Speaking of Mr. Skinny Geek, we went to his doctor (I always have to think about whether I need to capitalize it or not! Too much Doctor Who - lmao) Wednesday and got the best news possible (even though if you ask Mr. SG he would disagree!). (Trying to see how many parenthesis I can get into one paragraph!) (Ok, one more!)
No surgery requried!
|The "needle" of tears|
Think I'm going to wrap this post up now. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! It's Friday y'all!!!
Ah ok one more thing. Found these at Target! Aren't they cute! They are hard plastic and have lids so certain kitties can't knock them on the floor!