Thursday, June 26, 2014

Still alive and a WDW trip to plan!

Sorry I haven't been around much!

Life and everything has been kinda hectic lately but hopefully things will start calming down a bit now.  Still working hard, watching my food stuffs and exercising when I can.  Although I need to start amping that up since I have some extra motivation coming up....






YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been 2 years and I'm getting the 'itch' to go back.  And it's mine and Mr. Skinny Geek's 10 year anniversary this November so what better place to go than where we went on our honeymoon!  (Which coincidentally was the last time hubby went to WDW...)

We booked this morning!

Let the planning commence!

Here's a few pics from last time I went.   So glad to not be that size anymore!


And I'm totally eating a No Way Jose this trip too.  Just gonna make sure I hit the gym at the hotel that morning!





20 comments:

  1. OOohh! How exciting! You'll have to take a lot of pictures in the same spots for comparison, it'll be awesome to see how much you've changed. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

    I mean. Did I say it loud enough?! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disney is so fun!! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This weekend my wife and I are heading out for our anniversary trip, and I wish I could take her to Disney World. She is a huge Disney geek! Great to see your at least taking a bit of time to reflect on your health habits despite how busy you are, and always awesome to review just how far you've come...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Happy Anniversary this weekend! Maybe you can squeeze a trip in soon!

      Delete
  5. The No Way Jose is awesome, we had one when we went for Expedition Everest Challenge! Mmmmmmm. The planning is so much fun, I'm way behind on planning our Thanksgiving trip. Hope we can meet up and be all awkward and then suddenly feel like we've known each other forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That would be awesome! I really hope we can swing it!

      Yea, the No Way Jose is my all time favorite dessert at Disney. No way am I going to WDW and not getting one!

      Delete
  6. That's going to be a great time to visit! Isn't it fun having a Disney trip to look forward to and plan for? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! They seem to be too long and too far between trips so I'm really looking forward to it!

      Delete
  7. That sounds like fun!

    And heck yeah indulge! You're on vacation! Just plan your meals accordingly and throws some extra cardio in there. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting! Can't wait to see your comparison pictures. That looks like a very serious sundae...YUM! By the way I love your progress pictures at part of your blog title - gets right to the point of how amazing you are doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! I know you will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete