Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday

This is going to be a drive by quickie post!  Not much to report lately.  I've been really good with my eating (with the exception of Monday night when I had to resort to eating Bowling Alley food).  Other than that, this month has been going well for me.   I have kinda been "off" with the exercise however.  We are trying to sell a car and have had to make several trips out to where we have it to show people, so that's severely hindered my routine.   Hoping that we can get it taken care of very soon so I can get back to normal.


Now down to business.

Today's weigh in was 188.6 (Up .2)  I'll take it and not even mad since the exercise has been off and on all week.  Sorry no pic.  I was running late this morning since I overslept a bit.

Other than that, really not much going on in Skinny Geek land.  OOH Mr. Skinny Geek has a doctor appointment this morning at 10:00 finally about his shoulder!  So please send some positive vibes our way at that time, if you don't mind!.  I'm just glad we finally have an appointment and hopefully on the way to recovery.  I'll be going with him to the appt.

We also had a viscous ant problem over the last few days.  These suckers attacked the cat food with a vengeance.  

Loki at the bottom wondering where the food went

And excuse the language here but I had a big ole LOL to this.  ****Spoiler Alert**** for Game of Thrones.  Scroll really fast over the pic if you haven't watched last Sunday's episode!



And this also made me laugh this week.  Probably a little more than it should!


32 comments:

  1. omg i LOVE that GoT post!! lol it is so true. I hate Janos Slynt!! And go you on you're eating and such! :) 0.2 is barely even a tiny gain, I wouldn't even count it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! That episode was so epic in so so many ways! Thanks honey! :)

      Delete
  2. I was so pissed that Nadal won the Men's side. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, Nadal's face really weirds me out. I was rooting for Andy Murray but he didn't make it past the semi's! Ah well, Wimbledon is next though! :)

      Delete
  3. Sheesh, .2 is maybe you needed to pee before your weigh in ;) NICE WORK!
    Love the GoT post. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For having such a nutty week, .2 is pretty darn good. Now on to a new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your hubby's appointment goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck to the hubs!! Drive by posting in it's finest:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the appointment went well! ABSOLUTELY LOVE the GoT post! So so true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it went better than expected. No surgery! Just tendonitis, inflamed rotator cuff and a bone spur which is aggravating said rotator cuff! He got a cortisone shot and some meds. Hopefully in about a month he will be back to tennis with me!

      Delete
  8. I can imagine the difficulty in trying to find something nutricious in a bowling alley. Sounds pretty impossible. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the appointment! And we are having an ant problem also. Grr I hate em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilary! Yea, the ants are a nuisance of epic proportions right now!

      Delete
  10. That gain is air. Yep, you just needed to burp ;-) Great job keep it up lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pshaw girl...0.2 is in the noise!!! I don't watch GoT and I thought the pic was pretty funny. I hope hubby's shoulder gets better.

    AND....That little slender pic of the cat looks sweet....like..."what're you doing with my food???"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!

      Yea, the cats were not too pleased when we had to throw it all out and then wait around until the vet's office opened in order to go get more!

      Delete
  12. OK, I scrolled really fast! Thanks for the warning. I'm having withdrawals from my GOT marathon. I need to catch up to real time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do! :) My mom (of all people!) posted a link on my fb page of some really funny stuff about GoT that when you are all caught up, you should go check out!

      Delete
  13. I HIGHLY recommend working out to Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds DVDs. There's so many to choose from. I just started the "5-Day Fit Walk" and I'm loving it so far. I got in four miles today. One mile is under 20 minutes and I love the fact that you can do this in your home and with the air conditioning on, but still work up a sweat and can really feel where the burn is. Seriously. Try it. I got mine from my local library and I just can't get enough. And to be honest, I hate exercising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me when I say, usually exercise is not the problem for me! LOL I love elliptical, walking, running (sometimes), swimming and of course my first love is tennis! It just so happens this week we've had a lot of interruptions and gotten off kilter from all of those!

      Delete
  14. I hope your husband's appointment goes well. Glad I found your blog. I love your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope that car sells so you can get back to your routine! And ANTS! I hate bug problems. I think our yellowfly invasion has trickled down to just the occasional one, so I've ventured outside again. It's so weird, I just finished the last book out (Dance with Dragons) from GoT, but I'm way behind on the HBO series. So I know the plot, but am all confused when FB blows up each week with the most recent show's happenings. Great job making good choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Oh man yellowflys.. Yuck!

      Ahh the books are SO SO good! I wish GRRM would hurry up and write faster!

      Delete
  16. I can identify with being out of routine. I've had interviews and report cards this week...but like you have managed to keep it together. Hope next week is back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Mike! Same with you! Hope things calm down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete