Thursday, July 10, 2014

NSV Thursday!

Good morning guys!

I have a couple of NSV's this week!
First up, Monday night, I was digging through tshirts to wear for bowling and I couldn't decide on anything so I thought I'd go look through Devyn's shirts.  I came across her "Electric Mayhem" tee and it looked like it fit.  Size Medium and BAM!


This opens up a world of more t shirt options for me (especially from her dresser drawer)!!! Muwahahaha!!!

Second according to my Garmin, I had a PR for my mile run yesterday.  But the odd thing is that according to Endomondo it wasn't.  Now the difference could be because endomondo app runs on my phone which is in my pocket.  Anyway, here's the difference:

Garmin had me at 13:09 min/mi

Endo had me at 13:27 min/mi
Now according to Endomondo, my fastest time previously was 13:13, so I still haven't hit that with Endo.  I'm not sure which one to trust here.  But if I'm going for an actual PR, I'll take the Garmin over the phone app. 

Do you have any NSV's this week?

34 comments:

  1. Wooo Hooo to that speedy mile! Hitting your fastest mile is the BEST feeling.

    And you look GOOD in that medium shirt! Way to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was weird because when I was running, it didn't even feel like I was that fast. It just felt like a blah average run!

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. You are doing amazing and look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I would raid my daughter's drawers...but she's 4 and a girls size 6 is a little unrealistic at this point ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Yea, I think you'll have to wait just a bit before you can raid her stuff! :)

      Delete
  4. Yay for NSV's! That t-shirt looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go!!! You look great in the shirt btw! I walk a 17 min mile... wonder how much I would have to pick up the pace to acheive a 13ish minute mile? You rock sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becka! The 13 min mile was running. I can barely eek out a 17mm with walking! That's impressive!

      Delete
  6. Huge congrats on your mile PR!! Whoohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to hear NSVs! It is a good reminder that we don't live and die by our scales. Finding a new source of free clothes is the best - even if you have raid someone else's drawer :) I did some closet shopping last night and found a couple of things I can wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Anna! I love it when you find stuff out of your own closet!

      Delete
  8. Yay for awesome NSVs! Now you basically get to shop for free...from your own closet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yep! Nothing better than doing that! (well except buying new stuff, but this way it's free!)

      Delete
  9. You are rocking that shirt! Look at those curves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! You are looking FANTASTIC too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!! I LOVE going through clothes and finding I can wear more than I thought! You look awesome!! Great job on the run too! I had a PR today running as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome NSVs! I always go by my Garmin, but you never know. I use Runkeeper on my phone at the same time, too, and they're usually a tad bit off each other, but pretty damn close. I also have to start one, then the other so it's generally just a few seconds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! Yea, that's true, it's hard to start the garmin and the app at the same time so there is gonna be a little lag anyway.

      Delete
  13. You look gorgeous and that shirt fits great! I always take a PR any way I can get it, but I think the Garmin is the most accurate in my experience. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! Both awesome NSVs!! I'd definitely believe the Garmin over the app so celebrate that new PR!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations on that medium!!!

    ReplyDelete