Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday


I haven't participated in a Weigh In Wednesday in quite a while so guess I better get back on track.

I've really felt good about everything since about Saturday.  I really think the new Garmin is helping with that.  I'm obsessed (again) with getting my steps in and eating has really been in check lately too.  So that brings me to the number.  Because I have had a bad few weeks my number has gotten back up to the 193ish range. 

I'm pleased to say that this morning I'm back down to





And that's down 1.2 since last week's weigh in that I didn't technically count.  So a loss!  Yay!  And last week was not a good week since Aunt Flo was in for a visit so I'm very happy with that number.  Well, I'd be happier once I get back to my lowest which was 186.2 and then I will feel like I have officially broken through the plateau from hell.

Last night's tennis "Drill and Play" was awesome.  I always have so much fun with that.  I think I'd be happy doing stuff like that all the time if I never had to actually play anyone.  But it felt like hell outside.  It was so effing hot.  At 6:30 when we started it was still around 92ยบ. 


When I stopped my garmin last night, I noticed that I was so close to getting my 10K steps.  I wasn't going to go home, get my shower and then go to bed with it being that close.   So I drove home and convinced (it took some convincing too...) Mr. Skinny Geek to take a lap with me at 8:45 at night.

Almost there...

Got it!
So that's it for today I guess!  Hope you all had a great Weigh In!!!





31 comments:

  1. Your cats are so bendy!

    Awesome job on getting your steps in. Glad you were able to convince Mr. Skinny Geek to go with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea they are pretty agile. Oz is just plain weird though.

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. i really need to get a polar loop or this garmin! right now i'm only tracking my walk to mordor on my phone and only when i'm actually out walking. not during the day. it would make getting to Bree by august 1 much easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, the garmin is really nice because it does keep a running tab of your actual daily mileage. It's definitely a neat feature too!

      Delete
  3. OMG you are doing so freaking awesome!! I'm glad you had a great time at tennis, despite the heat!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did. It was awesome as usual. I lurrrve tennis!

      Delete
  4. OMG you are doing so freaking awesome!! I'm glad you had a great time at tennis, despite the heat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to get your steps and huge kudos on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great weigh-in!! love that you took the lap to get in your steps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alma! Yea, no was with it being that close was I gonna let that one slip by!

      Delete
  7. Just love your cats and happy to hear you're on the downward!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could import a victory lap song in here for you! Way to go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is awesome that you went for an extra lap to make the 10,000 mark. I really think I need to get something to track my steps. I love following you on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie! Yea, I was pretty proud of myself too for doing that!

      Delete
  10. We're at about the same weight right now and I also feel like I'm on a plateau from hell. Glad yours has started moving again. It's cold now so I've moved my workouts inside again but I get walks in on the weekend. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job for sticking it out even in the cold! I know its hard when the winter gets here to get out and get it done but good idea for moving it all indoors too and still getting your sweat on!

      Delete
  11. Ugh, Plateaus are the WORST!!! Goodluck! Love your cats, and great loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great loss! I will have to check if my Garmin watch has a steps setting. Batman socks - super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh, kitty yoga! LOL

    I've done the steps thing before, too. I've run up and down my hall in my house before. The worst one, though, was when we went to NYC and I was soooo close to 20,000 steps. I walked back and forth in our tiny hotel room until I hit it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea, I wouldn't have stopped short of 20K either. Geez, that's quite impressive!

      Delete
  14. Great job getting those extra steps in. I totally understand the urge to end on a nice round number for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job all the way around! And love the kitty pics. :)

    ReplyDelete