Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday


Hey guys!  Just a quickie drive by post today.  It's been a crazy busy day so this is going to be a short post.

Today's weigh in was anti-climatic.  


A loss of only 0.2 this week.  Am I disappointed? 

A little.  Yea.  I really busted my butt this past week.  I think if I just saw a glimmer of hope, even if I went back to my old way of losing 2-3 pounds then 2 weeks of maintaining, at least I'd see losses again with some regularity.  But what can you do?  Just gotta keep on keeping on.  The good news is that I do have a couple of NSV's lined up for tomorrow, so that's something at least.  And I "feel" slimmer.  Which reminds me.  I've been slacking on the measurements.  I really need to check on that because I feel like I will see some changes happening there.

And because my post is so short, here's Oz, doing his favorite thing ever, which is sitting in a box.


Oh and in that box was mine and Mr. Skinny Geek's new car sunshades. 

Pretty awesome, right?!

Good luck to everyone weighing in today!  Hope your news is good!

26 comments:

  1. I think my husband wants that sunshade too. His car is actually named R2D2 - I know it doesn't quite make it the Falcon.. I hear you on the .2 loss. You know you are doing the right things and the ol' body just doesn't respond - grr! Can't wait to see your NSVs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! That's too funny! Chris's car is his "millennium falcon" and we even have a custom license plate holder that says "Official Pace Car of the Kessel Run" heh

      Delete
  2. My husband was dying over that car shade when I showed him. I love when the scale doesn't move and I feel skinnier I think that keeps me from going insane. Keep at it girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! Yea, we fell in love with the shades too! I need to try to get a better angle of it. It's hard to even tell!

      Delete
  3. omg I saw that shade the other day and took a picture! It is perfect!!

    'keep on swimming'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Measurements are my fav ;-) Actually the only way I like to measure success .. lol Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, the car shade is AWESOME. And 0.2 lbs is still a loss! I understand though. It's frustrating...but you are still doing the right things!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. .2 lbs is better than 0 lbs! At least you are moving in the right direction.

    I'm not a Star Wars fan, but I love that shade. Amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sunshade is EPIC. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you busted your butt too much this week and packed on some muscle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! A loss is a loss! I didn't focus like I had hoped to last week, so I chickened out and skipped my weight in.

    We will see how that goes for next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A loss! Woot!!!! Great sunshade too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cat in a box, cat in a box, no one can resist a cat in a box. :)

    A loss is a loss and more importantly, not a gain! Check those measurements, lady!

    ReplyDelete