I had a pretty good August though. Other than the heat and humidity, it's been a good month.
These were the goals that I set for August -
August Goals -
1. I'm going to give 100 miles a whirl for August! I had 85 and that was just normal stuff with not a whole lot of running thrown in, so I am really going to try to get back to running at least 2 to 3 times per week. Now this will include everything that garmin will track for me (tennis, walking, running, elliptical).
I was not even close. According to the Garmin Calendar out of all activities posted I only hit 61.70mi/100.
2. Strength training - 3 times per week.
Only 2 weeks out of the 4 for the month that I hit this goal. So 50% - but that being said, I feel like I was far more consistent with this than I had been previously.
3. Food - Just do better. Period.
Now this one, I feel like I did well on. I'm back to eating around 1200 - 1400 and really watching what I'm eating and putting into my body (with the exception of this past weekend and the Chinese Mexican infusion of food and margaritas..)
September Goals -
1. 75 miles total may be a bit more realistic.
2. Strength Train 3x per week
3. Run more regularly (at least 2x per week). I need to get back to more consistency with this too.
We had a really good holiday weekend! We got many more episodes in of Parks and Recreation out of the way and also played a good bit of Diablo 3 on the PS4, plus watched a little of the LSU/Wisconsin game until I fell asleep. Plus we got a few things done around the house too. It was a nice and relaxing weekend. We were supposed to go play DnD but the weather was rough Saturday so we just postponed that until next weekend. This was my drive to tennis Saturday morning.
Here's a couple of other pics from the weekend.
|I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season|
How was August for you?