I can't believe that the end of Summer is finally here! But along with the new fall season comes the end of Fleurty and Fit's End of Summer Challenge!
I'm really sad to see it end though! This was probably the best challenge I've ever done and stayed on course throughout the whole time - yea there was a few hiccups from time to time, but I actually did finish this challenge and I did actually accomplish a few goals along the way!
Here's a recap of the goals -
1. No beer That went surprisingly well. Yea, I missed it but my butt definitely didn't miss the calories. I get an A+ here.
2. 100 oz water per day. I did mostly ok with this one. Some days were better than others but overall, I did well with this. I'll give myself a B+.
3. Enter all food into My Fitness Pal. I get an A-. I would have gotten an A+ for logging but sometimes at the end of the day I manage to forget to hit submit. MFP streak will be at Day 150 as of tomorrow!
4. No Weighing. I get an F here. I didn't even make a whole week..
5. Get below 186. (Which will officially mean that I've finally gone below my lowest plateau weight). Oh so close! 186.8. A- because it was so close.
6. Blog at least 2x per week. A+ here too.
7. Weekly meal plan. A- because even though we meal planned there were some times we went off course, but overall this happened, each and every week.
And when I first started this challenge 5 weeks ago, I was 192.8 and now as of yesterday morning the scale read:
6 pound loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's the BIGGEST scale movement that I've seen in practically a year! Seriously!
Front and side from 5 weeks ago -
Front and side as of Saturday (using Best Buy's restroom) -
I don't really see much of a difference though in the pics.
Overall, I'm really happy and ecstatic with my results! A HUGE shoutout to Jasmine who made this challenge possible and put up with all the hard work in organizing it and leading the way! And of course to all the other ladies who were along for the ride with the challenge. Your support means so much! Glad we did this together!
Oh and be on the lookout for an October (scary!) challenge that I'll post about soon! Details coming up!