Here's a recap of my goals -
1. No beer - I'm doing really good with this one! I'm not gonna lie, it's TOUGH. I've also been margarita free for two weeks now - since the bad, bad weekend! It is so so so hard when hubby likes to knock back one or two. I think when I do finish this challenge, I need to start looking into wine a bit closer. I like a few wines, but I'm no where near knowledgeable about them. I know the calories in wine are far less so I may see about that. Also, I think I am going to limit my drinking (if any...) to only 1 day per week.
2. 100 oz. water - Some days are better than others but I've done much better with this, even on the weekends.
3. Enter all food into My Fitness Pal - BOOM! Doing good on this one!
4. No weighing - um, yea. FAIL. I totally stopped #4 like in the first week.
5. Get below 186. I'm close :)
6. Blog at least 2x per week - done well with this one too!
7. Weekly meal plan - Check. Check and Check! We are having our meals made for both lunch and dinner all week before hand or planned out in the crock pot.
So with the exception of #4, I'm pwning these goals!
We should be having a pretty low-key weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. We may watch Cap tonight (Captain America - The Winter Soldier ... again) and then hopefully enjoying some LSU Football, Diablo 3 and maybe even buying the new Destiny game for ps4!
And of course, getting exercise and water in. :)
|And plenty of kitty snuggles too!|
Any fun plans for the weekend?