Friday, September 12, 2014

#fleurtysummerchallenge Week 4

We are wrapping up week number 4 and heading into the last week of the challenge!  It's gone by too fast!  I have to say, in all honesty, that this challenge has been just what I needed to get myself back in gear.  And, I am seeing movement (FINALLY!) on the scale, so this is a good thing.

Here's a recap of my goals -






1.   No beer - I'm doing really good with this one!  I'm not gonna lie, it's TOUGH.  I've also been margarita free for two weeks now - since the bad, bad weekend!  It is so so so hard when hubby likes to knock back one or two.  I think when I do finish this challenge, I need to start looking into wine a bit closer. I like a few wines, but I'm no where near knowledgeable about them.  I know the calories in wine are far less so I may see about that.  Also, I think I am going to limit my drinking (if any...) to only 1 day per week. 

2.  100 oz. water - Some days are better than others but I've done much better with this, even on the weekends. 

3.  Enter all food into My Fitness Pal - BOOM!  Doing good on this one!

4.  No weighing - um, yea.  FAIL.  I totally stopped #4 like in the first week. 

5. Get below 186.  I'm close  :)

6.  Blog at least 2x per week - done well with this one too!

7.  Weekly meal plan - Check. Check and Check!   We are having our meals made for both lunch and dinner all week before hand or planned out in the crock pot.   

So with the exception of #4, I'm pwning these goals!

We should be having a pretty low-key weekend and I'm really looking forward to it.  We may watch Cap tonight (Captain America - The Winter Soldier ... again) and then hopefully enjoying some LSU Football, Diablo 3 and maybe even buying the new Destiny game for ps4!

And of course, getting exercise and water in.  :)

And plenty of kitty snuggles too!

Any fun plans for the weekend?  

26 comments:

  1. Ha! I plan on watching Captain America tonight, too!

    And then taking my boys to a "Touch the Trucks" thing on Saturday where we will, I assume, touch trucks.

    Total pwnage on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we didn't quite make it to watch Cap but since we saw it already in the theaters, it's ok. :)

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I'm happy and downright jealous that you've stuck this out!!!
    My September has royally SUCKED due to outside forces, but no more! This weekend is all PREP to get back in control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, sorry you've had a rough go of it in Sept. You can do it!

      Delete
  3. YOU GO!! you did so well on your goals. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are doing GREAT on this challenge!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've rocked this challenge! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Super Woman Sticker next to the goals! Congrats on the progress so far...keep it up!

    What class do you play in Diablo 3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike!

      I have a crusader and a monk. I do likey the melee. :) Plus I used to play a paladin in WoW all the time so these are closest to a Pally I think.

      Delete
    2. I am completely melee challenged. I think I want to revisit my WoW hunter :) Have you guys played Guild Wars 2? Husband loves it but my computer can't handle the graphics (tons of lag) so I couldn't get into it.

      Delete
    3. We haven't tried Guild Wars 2 but I've heard good things! Our poor pc bit the big one and we haven't even had the urge to fix it much less play on the laptop. We've been strictly Playstation 4 lately. I miss WoW sometimes though.

      Delete
  7. Love a good motivating challenge. Hurray for scale movement! My husband was super excited about Destiny until he found out he couldn't play on PC. Our xbox needs an upgrade for him to play Destiny on it...I think he is going that route.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got Destiny this weekend but a certain hubby has monopolized it lol. From what I've seen, it looks pretty awesome!

      Delete
  8. How can you not snuggle that cute feller! Does he like belly rubs?

    Great job with your goals! Your accomplished most of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doyle loooooooooooooves Belly rubs. He's like the only one of mine who tolerate them.

      Thanks!

      Delete
  9. So proud of you!!! You are doing so great with your goals!! Can't believe this is the last week!!

    ReplyDelete