Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday!


Quickie Weigh In Wednesday post because I'm heading to NOLA to spend the day with my family for my Mom's birthday!





I'm up a wee bit from Monday but that's ok (only .4).  And actually after I went and did my next C25K this morning, I ended up at 186.0 but I'm going to count the one above since it was the one that came up first thing this morning.  Stupid scale.   Even still, that above number is 2 pounds on the dot lower than last Wednesday so I will absolutely take it!

This morning was actually really nice!  The weather was perfect (60ยบ) and so was the exercise.   Now why can't I will myself out of bed every day to be able to take advantage of this?!  







Also, don't forget if you need a little extra motivation to stay away from the Halloween Candy, sign up for One Crazy Penguin and my October Challenge - Stay Away from Tricks and Treats!







Ok suppose I need to get my behind in gear before we head out!  Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!  I'll try to catch up on ya'll tomorrow!  (And I make no promises that I will stay away from beignets today...)  :D

34 comments:

  1. Yayy, thumbs up on the loss ...and early morning workout! Have fun in NOLA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOY A BEIGNET! I am so jealous. :(

    But I love you anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks! I actually avoided the beignets but everyone else enjoyed one (or two!)

      Delete
  3. Woohoo! Great loss. Happy birthday to your mom, and have fun in NOLA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you! Way to rock that weigh in! And so excited for October challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great loss! Love the sun coming up in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting out early in the mornings too..it's so beautiful, relaxing and peaceful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun challenge and congratulations on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go to New Orleans so badly. It's a bucket list adventure that I must fulfill soon. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're doing so great!

    I'm going to NOLA for my first time ever in April. Meeting up with a group of friends. Every time I see "NOLA" I get all excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh hope you have a ton of fun! A great time of year to go also! Not nearly as hot!

      Delete
  10. Great loss girl!!! Have fun with your family in NOLA!!! I LOVE that city!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think a soul alive could stay away from beignets at Cafe Du Monde! Definitely a worthy indulgence! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I managed! (And I already had them twice this year in previous NOLA trips so I figured my yearly limit had been reached!)

      Delete
  12. Hope you enjoyed the day with your mom. :-) Happy Birthday to her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great job! That is the tiniest of gains, and it's not even a pound, so you don't have to count it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Moving in the right direction!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete