Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Weekly recap

Phew sorry I haven't been blogging much lately! 

I had a really good week though!   Food has been on point and I'm still avoiding the Halloween Candy.  Last week I made it back down to my lowest "downward" weight but I'm not exactly hopeful for tomorrow's weigh in as (TMI alert....) Auntie Flo is scheduling a visit any day now.  <sarcasm> And the timing on that is just perfect being that our dietbet is ending this week as well </sarcasm>

((Sigh))

Oh well.

But back to last week...


Sunday - rest day
Monday - 27 minutes running, 15 minute walk, 1 h bowling
Tuesday - 1h 30 minute walking, 2h 17m tennis (Round Robin)
Wednesday - 21 minutes running, 1h 21m tennis (Drill and Play clinic)
Thursday - 15 minute walk, 53 minutes tennis (Stroke of the Month clinic - approach shots)
Friday - 23 minutes run/walk, 46 minutes walking
Saturday - 1h 25m tennis (Doubles clinic)



The good - 3 runs and 4x tennis!
The bad - Not really too much bad actually last week
The Ugly - A big ole goose egg on weights...  Nada, zip, zilch.

I give last week an A+ though with everything else other than the weights.

The turtles were very active this week at the YMCA where I play tennis.  They kept coming up to the bridge and I guess expecting people to drop bread or something.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chris and I got completely caught up with Season 2 of Arrow and Stephen Amell's abs this weekend!  So now we can just get the dvr tackled and we will be all caught up.  We played a little Diablo on the PS4 and we finished the expansion pack for it.  Other than that, just did normal house stuff, meal prepping and mounds of laundry.  It was a good weekend though.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We've had a couple of really spectacular sunsets here lately too.  My poor camera phone doesn't do them justice though!

This was taken at the YMCA courts

Don't worry, my mom was driving when I snapped this one :)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In non-fitness related news, looky what came in!  Our Disney Magic Bands!  It's getting real now!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And I stopped at Target to pick our Halloween Candy up.  Now the hard part will be trying to avoid it at least until Halloween and our Halloween challenge ends.

 Chris said he will do his part to help the cause.  :)

 Oz too.


Speaking of Halloween Challenge, I need to start thinking of ideas of what to do for next month!  I know we are going to start a plank/push up challenge but I also want to think of some other goals.  I may try to do the exercise minutes again but I will need to be a bit more conservative with them since there's a couple of major events going on next month.....   Chris's birthday, a little vacation we are going on for 10 days, our anniversary, Thanksgiving... etc.  So yea, gonna be a really busy month but I'm going to be thinking the next few days about what I want to accomplish.  Also, my 2 year fit-versary is coming up too on November 7th.  :)  Since we are continuing with the challenge group, feel free to join us if you haven't already!  These group of gals are seriously kick-ass and the motivation and support are just awesome! 

October Exercise Minutes - 1808/2000

18 comments:

  1. Look at you Skinny Minnie!! Congrats on an awesome week :) I have been thinking about some new goals too. I definitely need some to keep me focused through the holidays...I can't believe all that you have going on in November!! Do you guys do daylight savings there? I just read that it ends this weekend. Guess I will be seeing some more sunsets on my way home from work. Your pics are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep we do daylight savings down here too. So grateful for an extra hour! Yep, we have a lot going on next month that's for sure.

      Delete
  2. You have seriously been killing it lately. I think you are going to see happy numbers even if it happens to be a less than pleasant time of the month. And I am so freaking excited to keep the group together and going. It's been so much more than I ever thought it would be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww turtles! I'd spend so much time looking at them (and feeding them) that's I'd forget to exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady you are skin-nay! You look fantastic! We have an insane amount of Halloween candy, not sure what we will do if we have a ton leftover. We already said we were going to pick out about 6 pieces each of the things we want the most, and then make sure to get rid of the rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aww thank you! Ok yea, it was your excellent idea so I need to go give you credit for it on today's blog post but yes, I think I will do this also!

      Delete
  5. Great job and those turtles are adorable! I haven't watched Arrow yet, but I've got it on my instant Netflix list to watch soon! Glad you had a great week and YAY for Magic Bands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! ooh you should watch Arrow. I think you'll like it!

      Delete
  6. GREAT job this week, for realz! You are looking so awesome, and I love that "companion training" shirt. I just bought halloween candy 2 nights ago, and have managed not to touch it yet!! Let's see if that resolve lasts, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot buy halloween candy until Friday. I am feeling very tempted by it right now and I can't do it to myself.

    Looks like a kick ass week to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand that. Easier to just not buy until the day off!

      Delete
  8. You're doing great my friend and love the sunset pics. I may join in on the next challenge. I have a new weight loss blog Learning To Spread My Wings and the url http://bohemiangothiclosingit.blogspot.com/. Hope the weigh In goes good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Raine! Awesome! I'll keep up with your new blog too! :)

      Delete
  9. I agree the challenge group is so awesome! You really killed it with tennis workouts this week. Isn't it amazing how much easier it is to exercise when you find something you like? Good luck with resisting the candy for a few more hours! You've got this!!

    ReplyDelete