October already! My favorite time of year and I get to break out all my funky Halloween socks. That makes me very happy!
|Pumpkins won out this morning|
Today's weigh in honestly was not nearly as bad as I feared it would be after this weekend full of T.O.M. induced eating frenzy. For that, I am grateful. I'm not sure I could have handled seeing 190+ on the scale again.
Only a gain of 0.6 so I'll happily take that and move on. I've done pretty well so far this week with the eating and the exercise. According to garmin, I burned 1,177 calories yesterday! BOOM! I love it when I hit over 1K! And I hit over 18,000 steps too!
|Walking, weights and tennis!|
One Crazy Penguin and I are having a "Stay Away from Tricks and Treats" challenge for this month and I'm super excited about it! We are also having a dietbet that starts on the 4th! There's still time to join and we also have a facebook support group for motivation as well! Just message me if you are interested. You can email me at email@example.com if you want to jump on board with us!
I've been doing a lot of thinking about what I want my goals to be for the challenge. I wanted to do something that I can definitely "manage" but also be challenging at the same time. So that being said, here's what I've come up with for myself.
1. No Halloween Candy until October 31st. (This will by far be the most "challenging" for me, especially this month!)
2. No beer. I'm going to attempt this again. I did well with it for Fleurty and Fit's End of Summer Challenge and it's only 31 days. Y'all know how much I love my Kronenbourg's, Stella's and Fat Tire's. Oy.
3. Exercise 2000 minutes this month.
4. Hit the 60 pounds lost mark. I've been hoovering for a year now. It's time to get this shizz accomplished. 184.4 will put me at a 60 pound loss. We may have a party when this happens. (with no Halloween candy though).
5. Keep consistently logging with My Fitness Pal
October is shaping up to be pretty awesome! (and I get my Daryl Dixon fix soon with The Walking Dead returning!) Let's do this!