Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday

The Hump Day Blog Hop

Linking up for the first time with Fitness Blondie for the Hump Day Blog Hop and then the usual linkup with the ladies with Weigh-In Wednesday!

I had a pretty good week so I was cautiously optimistic about today's weigh in. 





But I didn't expect that number!  I am tied with my lowest that I've ever weighed in, which was last year on October 30th.  And that puts me at 2.8 down for the week!  So I am so very pleased with that!  It's been a great week!

And I was feeling all Batman-y this morning so "borrowed" Chris's under armor batman shirt.




Chris made it with his bicycle commute yesterday but decided not to do it today.  Maybe tomorrow though!

Sorry it was blurry, I was walking.
We took a selfie before he left.  As you do.  After much grumbling by him we finally got a decent one.







Last night, I had Round Robin tennis and ended up getting paired with a lady I know from drills and then 2 older gentlemen.  It was a very good match and the longest one I've played in.  I think I stopped my garmin at 2 hours and 21 minutes.  The first set the guy I was paired with and I lost 3-6.  The second, I played with Yu Shen and we got stomped 1-6, but the 3rd, I was paired with the last guy and this time we played really well and the set ended up in a tiebreaker at 6-6.  We managed to fight through and pulled it off winning 7-6.  All in all, last night was a great tennis experience, even with the losses.


I've actually ran twice this week.  If I can squeeze a run in Friday this will be the first week in a very long time that I've actually ran 3x.  I'm not hating it right now either.  I'm thinking because it's cooler.  If it was still in the sweltering summers I think it would be a different story. 
 
Alrighty well need to wrap this one up.  Hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday and if you are weighing in, good luck!

October Exercise Minutes - 1370/2000

29 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss! Love the Batman socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I started back at the gym this week and hopefully I can stick with it and add some more fun stuff in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing result, so from now on you'll always be at your lowest weight :p isn't that a nice thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wish Kirsty! Now I was that weight or lower when I was gaining so it'll be much sweeter on the downhill slide!

      Delete
  4. Woo hoo on the loss!

    I love the outtakes from your selfies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks! He will KILL me if he sees that I posted them! muwahahaha

      Delete
  5. Hellz yeah on that scale inching down! The selfies are super cute, I also have a husband who grumbles and has to have the "perfect" shot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yea, Chris always grumbles about any pic but he's gotten better about it. (thankfully!)

      Delete
  6. OMG What a great loss!! You are doing so awesome! I really love those selfies, you guys look so happy!!!! :) And yay tennis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooohoo!! Congratulations on your loss! I love Tennis and your posts are inspiring me to get back out there sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sammy! You totally should get back into tennis! I need someone else in the blog-o-sphere to geek out with me with tennis!!! :D

      Delete
  8. Way to go on all fronts! Seriously, you are kicking butt! Where did you guys find the Under Armor Batman shirt?! I've been looking everywhere for one >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got it from Academy Sports! Not sure if y'all have one where you are but that's where we got it from. Also a Captain America and Superman one too. I am in need of a Wonder Woman to round out the collection though!

      Thanks!

      Delete
  9. October is a good month for you. Congrats on your loss/lowest weight ever. Exciting!

    PS love the batman gear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great loss! That's so great :) I love the batman gear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, that's great!! I bet next week will be amazing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. (Sorry if this double posts!) Congrats on the loss and getting two runs in! It looks like it is shaping up to be a great workout week for you! - Jess

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the loss and great tennis! And I'm LOVING the Batman gear!!!

    ReplyDelete