Friday, December 5, 2014

Gift ideas for the Tennis player in your life

Here's a few quick gift ideas for the Tennis player in your life!  *ahem - cough, cough*


3D Deco Light Tennis Balls - Cute little decoration lights


Babolat Propulse 4 All Court Shoes -  Because apparently I'm pretty hard on shoes and I'm sure if you play 3-4 times a week you would be too.  Plus, new shoes!  And they are pretty! 


Tennis Vibration Dampeners -  These are great because it lessens the vibration when you smack the ball.  Plus they are cute!  And if you are happy on the court you can use that as intimidation to all your foes.  Distract them with happy and then lower the boom!


Gamma Neon Tac Overgrip -  These are a must.  I have to change my overgrip out at least once every two months or so.  The racquet grip gets dirty over time and can cause slipping which eventually will cause blisters.  Change those grips out often guys!  And pretty shiny loud colors make it better too.  Trust me.


Tennis and the Meaning of Life book -  This just looks like a good read.


Socks - I'm a sucker for cute socks.  These are cute too. 


Top Shelf You Just Got Served Wine Glass - Because....wine! 


Open: An Autobiography by Andre Agassi - I've always loved Andre Agassi because of his glorious hair back in the 80s.  Now he has none.  Oh well.  I'll still read it.

Hopefully I'll go full nerd next time with the gift ideas.  And share some of my favorite nerdy things!

6 comments:

  1. Best reasoning ever...."because....wine!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the nerd list...always looking for ideas for my husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like you're trying to communicate...

    Those dampeners are fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list! I love the vibration dampeners they are soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vibration dampeners are so cute. I hope Santa was paying attention to your list!

    ReplyDelete