Monday, December 1, 2014

I'm alive!

Phew, between Thanksgiving, vacation, hubby's birthday and our anniversary, November was a crazy month!  Off the rails doesn't even begin to describe it.  I've neglected the blog and my health but now it's time to reel this all in and take control again!

I've got a good plan in place for the week and meals have been prepped.  Exercise will get done too.  I'm planning a 20 minute (or more) walk today and then bowling tonight.  Tomorrow night is Tennis - Round Robin play.  Wednesday hoping for a run/walk before work and then tennis clinic in the evening.  Thursday hoping for some gym time (elliptical and weights).  Friday will be another run/walk.  Saturday should be interesting.  I'm planning on doing a tennis workshop with some of the ladies along my level.  There will be a group of us from Baton Rouge and a group from Lake Charles, LA and it should be a lot of fun!  This is what they are planning for us:

·         9 am - 11 am. –  Game Based Drills / Circuit with Each Professional                       

·         11 am- 12:30pm – Lunch Break

·         12:30 pm – 2:30pm – Fun Mini Tournament 
  
So it should be a blast and I'm definitely looking forward to it!  I'm ready to be back on a routine!

And I'm hoping to have some recaps of our vacation up in the next few days.  Here's a few pics to share though.  We definitely had the best time.  I highly recommend going to Disney and Kennedy Space Center without kiddos.  Going with kiddos is fun too but just the two of us was wonderful!  We ate (and drank) our way around Florida!








Oh and I met April from Run the Great Wide Somewhere on our last night in the parks!  She is just as sweet as she can be!  


Hope you guys all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We sure did!  And we are finally starting to get some "fall" type colors in our shrubbery around here!  Too bad it won't last long!


I also managed to get our poor little Charlie Brown Christmas tree up last night too!






Well that's what's been going on in my world lately.  Hope to finally get caught up on blogs asap and back into a healthy routine once more!

19 comments:

  1. Glad to see you working on a plan! I love watching you accomplish your goals, annnddd all your disney pictures ;-) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved seeing all the pictures. It seems like you guys had a blast! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you! What a fun-looking trip! Love the hubs with the Frozen girls. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I'm glad you had so much fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed following your pictures on Instagram! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved following along on Instagram!! but always here to keep up with a plan of action!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sound like a quite a week of tennis to get back into the groove!

    Where did you guys do the Hans and Leia pic? Love that one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We got it done just outside of the Star Tours ride in Hollywood Studios? You know after the ride where it dumps you into a gift shop? Yep, right there!

      Delete
  8. Yay! It was so awesome to meet you guys too! And I just love the Hans and Leia photo! I was completely going to copy you and get it done too, but then I just forgot! Glad you had an excellent trip. One of the things I love about Disney is that it's fun with kids but just as much (or more!) fun for an adults trip! So glad we got to do a quick meet up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys have to do it! It was worth it and hands down the best souvenir that we got! Yes, I'm glad we got to meet up as well!

      Delete
  9. YAY! So glad your trip went well, and that you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your vacation just looks AMAZING. I can't wait to go to Disney in 2016! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete