Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Here's a couple of quick uploads from my phone as to what we've been up to lately!

My mom, aunt and I visited all the blow up Christmas decorations that almost rivaled Clark Griswold!





Someone got the flu.


I got a new ornament for the tree!  (non-nerdy!)


Lots of baking happened.



Decorating happened.  (And I can't get the video to upload of the house, but trust me, it's decorated as well.)


I got some new sweaters and toys!







And loads of Christmas movies have been watched.





And of course, none of this was accompanied by exercising so I'm really ready to get back into a routine again. But until then, wishing each of you a wonderful and blessed Christmas!  May you all surround yourselves with your loved ones and enjoy the spirit of the season!

15 comments:

  1. Aww poor Chris! I hope he feels better soon. Merry Christmas to both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Same to you! (He's doing better, still not up to 100% though! )

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas....... you are looking smokin hot........and of course the reason we have a Christmas to celebrate...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!! I love that every year we decorate earth to celebrate His birth.

    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!! Thanks for sharing the pics. They made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! That is a truly impressive yard - that's a not-so-small fortune in blow ups! I hope you guys had a great holiday & that Chris is on the mend. - Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Yoda blowup decoration is awesome! Hope your Christmas was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed this post, LOVE the blowups!
    Let's recover from this past month with a kickass January!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! Yes, I'm planning on kicking butt and taking names starting now!

      Delete
  7. My mom's goal in life, is to have her house be like the Griswald's EVERY Christmas!

    ReplyDelete