Friday, February 13, 2015

Fit Geek Friday - Love is in the air!

Another Friday and linking up with my geeky friends for Fit Geek Friday!

#FitGeekFriday at GeekFitness


And since it's almost Valentine's Day,  I'll spend a little bit of time talking a bit sharing all the things that I do love!  (Last Year's Valentine's post was more geeky and schmalzy and mostly devoted to my hubby.  If you want to check it out click here.  Plus there are loads of really funny Geek Valentine's related cards in that post)

1. Chris a/k/a Mr. Skinny Geek - My love.  I adore this man!  He is my rock. 



2. Devyn - I can't believe that I have an almost 21 year old!  And she's turning out to be a pretty awesome adult too!



3. Family & Friends




5. Pets


6. Tennis



7. Blogging community - You guys have been amazing with your support throughout this whole journey and I can honestly say that I appreciate each and every single one of you!  ((HUGS))

8. Geeky stuffs and being a geek - Growing up I never really felt like I fit in anywhere.  I was sorta sporty but never really fit in with them, I also was very shy.  But I finally feel like once I started meeting people who have an interest in just about any fandom that I have finally found people who "get" me.


I could spend all day talking about how much I love all these things but unfortunately not much time to do so today!  But I hope you guys enjoyed the pics at least!

Tomorrow, Mr. Skinny Geek and I are gonna go to lunch and a movie (He's taking me to see Kingsman - Colin Firth </swoon> ) and then we will just hang out the rest of the day together! 

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? 

14 comments:

  1. Hugs back from the blogging community <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogging community loves you! And I love your geekiness because I am randomly geeky, so having a geek clique is kind of amazing. Being able to make MST3K comments and admit that Alan Rickman gives me the hots, AND having a group that reciprocates makes me so happy. Looks like you've got a lot of love and good people in your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this post! In the craziness of the every day does a heart good to stop and take stock of - and truly appreciate who and what we really love. It is especially important to have a picture of our pets being good...helps save their bacon on the naughty days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! (Yes, that is the ONLY pic I have of the 3 of them together too.. that never happens!)

      Delete
  4. I think your 'geekness' is why I have opened up and come out of my geek closet moreso in the last year than I have in a long time!! I found my people. People who will smirk and smile with my random references and fangirl worthy gifs :)

    Have a great Valentine's weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post! Looks like a lot of love in your life! Hugs right back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear about the Kingsman! I agree - Colin Firth is totally yummy. :) Happy belated Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I wanted to see it but see today's post as to why I didn't quite make it to the theater :)

      Delete