Friday, February 6, 2015

Fit Geek Friday - New Shinies

Fit Geek Friday once again and linking up with GeekFitness.net!

#FitGeekFriday at GeekFitness

I haven't really had too many new additions to the geek collection here lately.  Well, not since Christmas at least, but I do have a couple of things (geek and non) that I'd like to share as part of today's topic.... New Shinies!

New Lego Millennium Falcon  (Chris put this one together by himself).


Chris also got a new AT-AT Lego set but I'm totally helping him with this one so that sorta counts as mine..?  (Louisiana is a community property state... whats his is mine and whats mine is mine.  That's how it works, right?)


Star-Lord is now gracing us with his presence atop my monitor at work!


Now the non-geeky stuff -

New Kettleball!


New tennis court shoes!  (I technically got these for Christmas too but still counts, I think! :)


Do you have any new Shiny's to share this week?  If so be sure to join the linkup!

19 comments:

  1. I don't know how to break it to you, Des, but I'm coming to your house and stealing your Star Lord. I don't think there's anything you can do about it. Some things just are. And this is one of those things. ;)

    #MustFindThatStarLordSoon #OMG #INeedsIt #Preciousssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NEVER! LOL I love my wittle Star Lord! I need a Groot to add to the collection though too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I wish! Just find a local place and start taking lessons! That's what I did!

      Delete
  3. Star Lord is precious! And you totally need to get Groot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband would totally be jealous of all that Star Wars lego!!!

    Nice tennis shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some nice geeky stuff you've got there! We've got Erik's two foot tall AT-AT from his childhood! And I just got a great used Ewok tanktop with a hood (with ears!). I can't wait to wear it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweet! I can't wait too see that tank! It sounds adorable!

      Delete
  6. If BJ wants Star Lord, I want the Falcon! Love seeing these personal/geeky posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks! I think Chris will fight you over the Falcon though!

      Delete
  7. Love that you include your new kettlebell in your shinies. :) Could you have imagined years ago that such a fitness oriented thing would excite you so much? That's a real lifestyle change my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Star Lord! We got a dancing Groot a few weeks ago. He's awesome!

    ReplyDelete