Had a pretty decent week last week. It's not my best but it's definitely getting back on track and I suppose that's what counts.
Food wise, I guess I'd grade it a C+. A few good days, a few bad days. Logging was not so hot though.
Exercise, I'd say was a solid C. (And I'm not sure why Garmin double dipped my tennis on the 19th because it was only one). This is what I did -
Sunday - Tennis; 1h 24m - Team Practice
Monday - Bowling; 60m
Tuesday - zip, zero, zilch (Round robin was cancelled due to Mardi Gras)
Wednesday - Tennis; 1h - Team Practice
Thursday - Tennis; 1h 1m - Drills
Friday - Walking; 15m
Saturday - Walking; 26m
Goals for the upcoming week:
- String a couple of good days together
- Log everything
- Try something new - actually completed this already (sent email about asking if they had an open spot on any teams for an upcoming tennis tournament). This is very far out of our comfort zone!
- 3 times get a workout in before work (Missed Monday - only 4 days left...)
- Only one day for drinking and not during the week either. I've recently switched from beer to wine and I'm not a heavy drinker either but lately I've discovered that you get more bang for your calorie buck with wine vs. beer. And it's not that bad either. I do miss my beer though.
- 2x Strength (weights at gym OR kettleball)
Here's a few pictures from the weekend.
|Made this for the Oscars last night|
|Came out really good but I might have left it in the oven a bit too long.|
|That didn't quite stop it from being a huge hit though! Definitely will do this again!|
|My baby got a wash on Saturday. Still need to some up with a name for him/her.|
|A rare opportunity in February to wear a tank top happened yesterday. I put sunscreen on this time too|
|Caught Loki mid-lick and thought this was a funny pic.|