Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday

Morning all!

Quickie post here!

After 3 straight weeks of gains, I finally saw a little bitty loss today of 0.8 putting me at 201.2.  I'll take it!   Hopefully this will be an ongoing trend now and I can get back into ONEderland and stay put.

Had a great night at tennis round robin last night!  The 1st and the 3rd sets were very close and exciting.  In the 3rd one we were down 3 to 5 but rallyed back and went into a tie breaker at 6-6.  We ultimately lost the tiebreaker though but it was a really good night.   2 out of 3 ain't bad, as Meatloaf says.


Also since I need more in this little post today I shared a pic of Tom Hiddleston in our totally awesome Facebook Support group this morning.  Here's another just because I love you guys.


and my other favorite "Loki".  They are both equally handsome!


If you weighed in today, how did you do?

36 comments:

  1. YES! GO YOU! I am glad you saw a loss this week, you rock! :) I maintained this week, but I'm cool with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the loss!! I am in awe of the amount of calories you burn with tennis, as soon as Noah's flood stops going on here, I'm going to have to get Eric to get out with me and teach me some tennis moves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Great job getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome loss - way to get moving in the right direction! You're so close to being back in the 100's... so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeeehaw! Well done!! I love how often you play tennis, pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is to moving in the right direction! Your tennis sounds like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for a loss! You'll be back in onderland before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on your loss this week!!! Keep up the good work! I've always wanted to try tennis, but never had anyone to play with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly! Hope you can find someone to play with! It's so much fun!

      Delete
  9. I love that you named your cats after characters from Thor! :)

    Also, I'M TOTALLY JEALOUS OF YOUR TENNIS!!!!! (And warm weather).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Shannon! You'll have to come back down south and thaw out for a bit!

      Delete
  10. Woo!! A loss!!
    I have no idea where I'm at this week, I ought to try and weigh in though.

    and you know I do love both of those Lokis' or would it be 'Lokii' (for plural) ? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! (I was wondering that about Lokis' or Lokii too!)

      Delete
  11. Loki is handsome! Congrats on the loss! You'll get to onederland soon! Thanks for the nice comment yesterday! estherdavison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for a loss! Step in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You little tennis super star you---congrats on your loss! You are almost there!! I'm working myself back there too--slowly but surely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on turning things around! Very cute Lokis!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job on the loss! I'm a bit off track this week after being great since Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! Yea, the week before was tough for me too. Heck since before Christmas it has been tough!

      Delete
  16. Great that things are finally moving back in the right direction after all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete