Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekly recap

Last week sure started out well but then it all came to a screeching halt.  I had a pretty good flow going too.  Ergh!

The good news is that I've got my dvr cleared up to 90% available space!  We finished House of Cards and started The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

Here's the rundown of the week.



Monday - 30 minutes elliptical; 9 minutes kettleball; 60 minutes bowling
Tuesday - 15 minute walking  (Tennis league was rained out)
Wednesday - 45 minutes elliptical; 24 minutes weights
Thursday - (Tennis was cancelled due to the cold)
Friday - sick
Saturday - sick
Sunday - 2h 30 minutes of tennis practice; and then 30 minutes of yard work

Overall, with the exception of the 2 days that I was sick, I'd give myself a A-.  Food was pretty good too but I actually had to cave and go against my no sodas ever rule and drink 2 sprites just to see if that would calm my stomach on Friday.

Here's a few pics

How I spent my Thursday night - Saturday morning

Chris practicing his Dr. Evil impression while we DnD'ed

Nice burn for tennis on Sunday!


15 comments:

  1. Booooooo for being sick...... why does it always happen when you're starting to get a handle on things again, its like the universe deliberately tries to sabotage you (its not paranoia if its true!). But well done for jumping right back in with good eating AND working out, to quote Reg that's RAWRSOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I hate that! Thanks! Now that my stressful week is over, I'm looking forward to getting back on track once more!

      Delete
  2. Sorry you were sick...love the cat pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry that you were sick!! Glad that you are feeling better now. And that picture of your husband with the cat is the tops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES to Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I have to pace myself because I am going to finish the series and it will be too soon and I will have to wait a year for season two (which is already a go thank goodness!).

    Sorry you were sick and your activity came to a screeching halt. Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, we just tore through it but really liked it. It definitely has a 30 Rock "feel" to it.

      Delete
  5. sorry to hear you were sick...glad you are feeling better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are feeling better. I am not sure if Loki approves of "mama's sick selfies." Such good kitties to keep you warm and toasty.Without spoilers...what grade to you give House of Cards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! I love HoC but didn't "loooove" this season. But.. it's still better than most tv nowadays!

      Delete
  7. So sorry you were sick! I've been sick more this winter than I have ever in my life! I'm not sure if it's Eli starting preschool or the flu shot not working or just the Plague-2014/2015 but it's put a huge crimp in my eating and working out plans!

    ReplyDelete