Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday


Quickie post here.  Busy doesn't even begin to describe what all is going on!  Rescheduling tennis matches, work, more work and even more work and then helping to plan my Mom's retirement next week, I'm about ready to pull my hair out!  It's crazy around these parts!

BUT.  I've been doing so so much better since "the picture" incident and the article.  Even a bit before that too.  My focus is back and workouts have been consistent and I'm pleased to say that the effort has finally begun to show on the scale.


ONEderland, (again) baby!  Hopefully for the last time!

That put me down 1.6 for the week and I'm happily going to take that and run with it.

My very first league match was scheduled for last night but we got rained out.  I'm trying to get with the other captain and see if we can reschedule it for tomorrow, but naturally that one may have to be rescheduled as well since it's supposed to take another dip in temps.  If it gets below 40º we'll have to reschedule ... again.  Fingers crossed we get to play tomorrow.

I've actually gotten up twice this week and got something in before work.  If you know me, you know how difficult that is here lately!  Here's a couple of pics from this weeks workouts since I need to beef this post up a bit.





And an obligatory cat picture.


Did you weigh in today?  If so, how did you do?

31 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration in perseverance! I bet those morning workouts are going to give you the extra energy you need to push through the craziness! Congrats to your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think about it...you may be the biggest person on the court but you're beating the other players. When you're doing tennis just think about the matches, not how you look. Use that time as a break from the rest of life. Welcome back to onederland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ONEderland!!I knew you'd be back soon! You are GETTING it w/ workouts and tennis. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job getting back to ONEderland!!! I'm about 12lbs up from my lowest weight, and it's sad/scary/depressing how quick it can be to gain weight, but you've obviously got the scale moving in the right direction!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn! Yes, it is amazing how fast (and easy) it is to gain some back. And not in a good way by any means. Ugh, now to get back to my lowest point and then keep on trucking. We can do this!

      Delete
  5. So glad that you are finding your mojo again! You kick ass every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word!!! Onederland! I came back to blog land just in time to celebrate!!!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good work! Keep your motivation up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeahh onederland... that's awesome!! I can't wait to see that on the scale again! Congrats on the loss... a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job and welcome back to ONEderland! I hope to be back there by the end of this week. Just 1/2 lb to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ONEderland feels so good. :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So awesome! I know I have a picture that kicked my butt when I saw it. It's definitely a motivator!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristian! Yes it is a huge motivator/wake up call!

      Delete
  12. Oh hon, I've been so out of it, I missed the post you linked. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I know how easy it is to get in that "shame spiral." I love the pictures you posted today though, I wish I had the confidence to wear anything sleeveless. Especially digging that head band! The journey is rarely easy or in any way a straight line. What matters is that you have the strength inside to keep moving forward, and in that, more than anything, you a total inspiration to me. You have just as many (if not more!) drains on your time, and yet you still find the time to do what you need to do. You had the strength to put yourself out there and take that first step and learn tennis, and you found something you loved. I'm sorry I've been quiet lately, but know that I come by here and read your blog and find some serious motivation and inspiration. Keep kicking butt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Meg. I appreciate your kind words! ((HUGS)) to you!

      Delete
  13. Good job! Here's for the last time having to see a 2 on the scale! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome job being back in one-der-land! I'm afraid to get on the scale after medicating my cold with cheese puffs and gatorade for the last two weeks!

    ReplyDelete