Monday, April 6, 2015

Weekly recap

Quickie post here I started out last week firing on all cylinders and doing really well. Food was much, much better this week too but the exercise slacked off big time. Not sure if I just needed a break or what but I do feel refreshed and ready to get back to breaking a sweat on a regular basis again.


So the week went like this -

Sunday - nothing (skipped practice to let my shoulder heal a bit more)
Monday - 15 minute walk with Chris; 60 minutes bowling (not pictured)
Tuesday - 30 minute walk with Chris; 35 minutes elliptical; 20 minutes weights
Wednesday - 15 minute walk; 1h 30m tennis with Chris
Thursday - nothing
Friday - nothing
Saturday - nothing
Sunday - nothing

We had a pretty busy holiday weekend and was planning to walk with my mom and aunt yesterday after Easter dinner but the rain had other plans for us.  Ah well. 

It was a really good weekend though.  Chris and I got some more of our dvr cleared off Friday, then Saturday we went to some friends and spent the day with them and also played some DnD.  Sunday morning I met my dad for a movie (Furious 7), then Chris, Devyn and her boyfriend and I all went to my parents house for Easter lupper (lunch/supper) and we had a really nice time with family.  Then Chris and I went home and watched John Wick. 

So it was a fairly busy weekend and now I'm left feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the things I didn't get to do, like meal plan and groceries and laundry has been washed, just not folded or hung up.   So I'll have to get all that done at some point this week.  Fortunately, we do have some grilled chicken left over from my dad's grilling yesterday so I can make a couple of meals off that!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!  Let's get back to business though!

14 comments:

  1. It might not have had much exercise, but it certainly sounds like there was a lot of fun and that's important too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an excellent weekend. There is something to a break to get you refreshed and ready to move ahead. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Sunday gets messed up (with a holiday or whatever) it throws my whole week off, too! My house needs to be cleaned and I have piles of laundry to do. And no meal prep. Sigh.

    YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a great weekend. Everybody needs a break sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun weekend! Don't worry about not getting things done. Sounds like you spent it with family and that matters the most!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think sometimes a little break from exercise is just what I need to fire up my workout mojo again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Backing off on exercise for a little while can let me come back fully charged sometimes. Great job on the food choices! Especially with the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to back off of exercise every once and a while too--it happens! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete