Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday

Weigh In Wednesday
Not sure why the button is still posting to the old linkup image and not the new?  Weird.



Another W.I.W. is here!  Wish I could say I had good news but this one is all on me.  I didn't exercise much towards the end of the week and once again, weekend eating sunk me. 


So those combined gave me a gain of 1.6 so I'm back up to 202.8.  But good habits have been happening the last few days so I'm hoping to string a few more together and actually start seeing losses on regular intervals again.  My mind feels like I'm getting everything back in the right place too.

I got to watch a good bit of tennis yesterday (both professional and non!)  Watched a few matches from the Miami Open on tv (so sad about Venus losing but Djokovic had a really stellar comeback!) and then went and watched Mr. Skinny Geek play for a bit with his Tennis Apprentice group.  After watching him for a bit I headed over to another set of courts to watch my teammates play their matches.  Tough night for the team as we went 0-3 but they played really well and had a lot of great shots, rallies and volleys.  Here's a few pics from last night.


Mr. Skinny Geek and his 1 handed fancy backhand!











Me trying to avoid mosquitoes.  Didn't avoid any.  Found them all.

26 comments:

  1. Love that your husband is getting involved in tennis too. Next thing you know you will be in a mixed doubles league too :) Here's to stringing a few good days into more good days and weeks. Sorry about the mosquito situation - sounds awful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping he sticks with it! I think he secretly likes playing too.

      Yea, I love Louisiana but hate mosquitoes.

      Delete
  2. I don't miss the bugs from back home for sure! That Avon Skin So Soft spray is somewhat helpful in making them go away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that. I need to find an avon lady to order some to try it out. Until then Off it is.

      Delete
  3. Yay for hubs joining in! It makes it so much easier when your other half is involved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay tennis! I love the Captain America shirt! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to rock this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the gain, but I know you'll rock it this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad it's not just me with the button not being updated LOL...both weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you are taking that gain in stride, and sounds like you are in the right place! I bet this week will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha, your mosquito comment made me laugh out loud!

    Sorry you had a tough week, but this is a new week, and you can do it! Say it to yourself: "I am going to rock it this weekend! No more weekend eating struggles!" I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you on the court! I was nervous seeing you in the sling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. bahahahahah you literally ("literally") made me laugh out loud with that.

      Delete
  12. Avoiding mosquitoes down there is pretty much an impossibility. I am always amazed at the constant background drone of mosquitoes anytime we're outside when I go down there to visit. Hope you aren't too itchy today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, they are brutal right now. I need to get some Skin So Soft!

      Delete