Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Missing in Action/Weigh In Wednesday


Wow its been a hot minute since I've posted.   Er, sorry about that.  As I mentioned in my last post, life has been kinda crazy lately and it hasn't really let up any since getting home from vacation.

Nothing bad, of course, but just stuff.  All. the. time. (Dog training, family in town for a visit, trying to schedule tennis stuff around the rain). 

And then all that "stuff" leads to not really sticking to plans, not really meal planning, not wanting to blog, not really exercising and then it all just sort of snowballs and keeps on getting more out of control.  And I know I have no damn excuse other than laziness especially since I have no young kids at home. 

Which makes me even more surprised that I actually lost weight today.  Not much, but something at least.   I'm down .4 (so that's barely a loss) from my last weigh in but I was up on Monday due to a Chinese Food feeding frenzy (i.e. lack of meal planning and resorting to cheap and easy methods).

So yea, that's where I am.  Looking to find the motivation train and get back on board.

I did sign up for a tennis clinic in 2 weeks that is going to be held on LSU's campus.  I'm pretty excited about it too!   LSU has a gorgeous campus! 

Also in other tennis-y related news, I do play my first match with the Mixed Doubles team tomorrow night.  Nerves are on edge about it right now.  As of this posting our team is #1!  So please don't let me screw it up tomorrow!  Ack!

Did y'all see Jurassic World yet?  It was the bomb!  Love it!  It washed the bad taste from The Lost World and JP 3 out of my mouth.  I felt like after we finished the movie, like I felt after watching the original 22 years ago!  So, yea, we can't wait to see it again!


And here's some of Ollie's adventures of late...





Hope y'all have a good Wednesday!


14 comments:

  1. YAY YOU'RE BACK! That makes me happy!

    Nice work on the loss. Now you can get back on track and kick butt! Sorry you've had a lot on your plate. And I just LOVE Ollie (Stormageddon)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about the Summer laziness and I think it affects us all at some point. Good job on the loss though and glad to hear you're back on the courts. Ollie is so adorable! Love that face in the last pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so dang hot already. It's hard to get motivated to do much of anything other than stay in the a/c.

      Delete
  3. I was getting worried about you!!!! Welcome back.

    Pull up your big girl panties and climb back on the wagon!!!! You've got this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your match! And congrats on the loss. Every ounce counts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your match goes well! I wasn't planning on seeing Jurassic World, but I've heard so many rave reviews about it, I'm going to have to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know what you think of it when you do!

      Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Ollie has the BEST faces :) I am haven't seen any of the Jurassic Park movies, but y'all are making want to see this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great loss with all that running around like a chicken with it's head cut off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see Jurassic World!! Summer is so busy, but take time out for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I told Darrell that you said Jurassic World washed the taste of Lost World and JP3 out of your mouth and that was endorsement enough for him. :) We just watched the original this week to get ready for JW.

    Great week - any loss after Chinese should be celebrated! I feel like Chinese food throws me off for an entire week afterwards.

    ReplyDelete