Monday, August 10, 2015

Weekly recap

I haven't done one of these in quite a while so figured I'd share what's been going on! 

I still have not been officially released from the Surgeon to go back to work yet.  I'm going to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully I'll get the green light to do that and also to return back to tennis.

All in all, I had a really good week both eating and with walking.  I started slow and only did what I felt I could do at first.  Eventually it got much easier as I continued to heal and the mileage slowly increased too.







So even though I haven't been at full speed, I'm having a pretty good start to August!

Here's a few pics from the week:

Mom, Aunt and I walking at the gym

Me, Ollie, Devyn and Chris

Dev and her furry brother

Doyle

Sleepy Ollie
How was your week? 

6 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed with how active you've been since your surgery! Hope you get clearance from your doctor soon for tennis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! You are bouncing back so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job for getting up and moving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing so well! I went back to work like 2 days after having my gallbladder out, but it was out of necessity--I'd just come back from 8 weeks of maternity leave, and a week later I was in the ER for the gallbladder!

    ReplyDelete