Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday

The last Weigh In Wednesday I did was the week prior to my surgery and it was my current all time highest*.  I was expecting a loss, especially how sick I was before the surgery and then being on liquids too but I had no idea it would be that much of a loss.  Since getting out of the hospital, I've logged everything and started walking regularly about 4 days after surgery starting out slowly.

*Not beginning of my journey highest but highest since I started re-gaining.

So the verdict is...



I'm down 6.8 from 212!

I started also making some protein shakes again and now I remember how much I loved them.  They are so yummy and very easy to make.  I can easily do these for breakfast even if I'm in a hurry to go to work.  I just need to remember to actually keep these in the rotation again.


And last but not least, here's a few pics of the furbabies.




Sorry this is short and sweet today.  Hope everyone is having a great day and if you are weighing in, hope its a good one!


22 comments:

  1. Congrats! And those fur babies are cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doyle is such a funny kitty :) That just doesn't look comfortable to me. Hurray for a happy weigh-in surprise - you defintiely earned it with what you went through. Here's to keeping the trend going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You're so close to onderland again! Ollie's "mean muggin'" expressions are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! What a loss! And good for you for getting back to tracking and walking right after surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is incredible. Major progress. I need to get back on the shake bandwagon too. So good and quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your babies are so cute! and YAY to the weight loss, that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job being back on track after surgery! Great loss! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the loss! Keep it rolling and you'll be in onederland before you know it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori. Geez, this is like the 5th time I'll be on ONEderland. Hopefully it will stick this time haha

      Delete
  9. I think my gallstones are also causing me to hold weight. Did the doctors give you any instructions on changes in your eating habits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They said basically stay away from heavy foods and anything fried but for the most part I do that anyway. So really not much has changed diet wise (maybe just less sweets too)

      Delete
  10. It's so impressive that you've been so active after your surgery. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic!! Love the fur baby pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete