Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up

Happy Monday guys!

Found a new link up and since I *try* to do these Weekly Wrap Ups anyway, may as well join in on the fun!  Linking up with MissSissipiPiddlin and HoHo Runs for their Weekly Wrap Up linkup!



I had a pretty good week last week activity wise.


Notice what is missing?

Yep, no tennis this week.  After all the tennis I played in the State tournament the week before I wanted a little breakypoo.  I'm back on the courts tomorrow and Wednesday though, weather permitting!  Have no fear!

The breakdown goes like this:

Sunday - I did W1D1 of C25K again for 38 minutes (a bit extra since I was at the park)
Monday - 31 minutes of walking; 1 hour of bowling
Tuesday - W1D2 of C25K for 33 minutes
Wednesday - Looks suspiciously like nothing but I did walk in place for 30 minutes here to keep up with my Jedi Challenge streak.
Thursday - 35 minutes of walking
Friday - W1D3 of C25K for 30 minutes
Saturday - 1h 12m of yardwork.  Totally counting that for activity since I push mowed my Aunt's entire yard.

Food was, I'd say 80% good.  I tracked even though I forgot to hit submit some nights into My Fitness Pal.  I did stay under my calorie goal all but one day, so baby steps in the right direction there.

Here's a few pics that round out what happened in the last week:

This sums up completely how W1D3 of my C25K went....

Chris wanted me to share with you all that he made the perfect steak the other day...

Yep, still sunny and hot here. 

Got to visit my doggie cousin, Daisy on Saturday.

And this was a pretty impressive burn while mowing the grass!  864 calories!


And finally I just want to say that I'm so glad normal tv programming is back!   So far the new shows I'm loving are Blindspot and The Muppets.  I'm cautiously optimistic about Heroes: Reborn.  I'll give Scream Queens another watch or two (if only because it was filmed in NOLA.)  And another week or so and Arrow and The Flash will be back.   My life is complete once more now that my other "Ollie" will be back in my world!

Ollie says that he is the only "Ollie" for me!



Are you watching any new TV shows?  If so, what are you watching? (This is as close as I can get to Kermit green!)

24 comments:

  1. Tell Chris that yes, his steak looks amazing!! *(says the girl who has gone w/o red meat since May)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will. We try to not go overboard with steak and beef but every now and then is a huge treat!

      Delete
  2. We're watching the Muppets too. I'm loving that Girlie is old enough to watch regular TV with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, we are loving it so far. So many laughs and inside jokes!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you joined in with us in our Weekly Wrap! So nice to meet you and please make it a regular occurrence! I would so count yard work as activity I'd even go as far as saying that is double points in my book! What is this Scream Queens filmed in New Orleans? What? I've so got to check it out! Love NOLA!! I see your from Baton Rouge, we've visited there several times for a Frank Foster concert (Please tell me you know who he is) and we make an annual Halloween trip to the 13th Gate! Tell me have you ever been? Hope you see you Desiree in the link up again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to have joined y'all too! I look forward to doing it again! Sad to say, I don't know who Frank Foster is!! (I just googled him!) I've only been once to the 13th Gate (I don't do well with haunted houses and people jumping out at me, I have a knee-jerk reaction to scream and punch LOL)! But I do want to go since they have this new thing where they have themed rooms and you have an hour to break out of using clues within the room. I really want to check that out. We usually do a trek to the Myrtles for a haunted tour or to NOLA to one of of the other Haunted tours there as well!

      Delete
  4. Chris needs to come over and grill for us. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if we bring spouses to our LLL retreat, then we will get him to make steaks for all!

      Delete
  5. Welcome! We are so glad to have you. I see you are a southern gal like Tricia and I. Yes, for regular TV! I meant to record Heroes:Reborn and forgot. I was a fan of the original series. I saw someone else was doing the Jedi Streak. That sounds fun. I completely agree that yardwork should be considered a workout. I always wanted to learn tennis. My husband tried to each me...once. Epic fail. I hope you'll join us again. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love tennis! You should give it a try again! Maybe start with some beginner classes? It is so so much fun! Same to you!

      Delete
  6. I recorded Blindspot but haven't watched yet. It sounds interesting enough.
    Awesome active week for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get to watch it? We liked it so far. I haven't watched the 2nd ep yet though. Still on the dvr!

      Delete
  7. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I LOVED the new Muppets. We're a pro-Muppets household anyway, but worried it would be one of those things where we'd get our hopes up and be let down (which is why I haven't committed yet to Heroes: Reborn after getting burned by the first Heroes). We haven't had Oliver watch it yet though. He loves the old Muppets but I think this might be a bit above his head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, we are really loving it too. We dvr'ed Heroes but only watched about 40 minutes of it is far and it wasn't bad. So, we still have hope!

      Delete
  8. Love your pictures! That is a great quote from Arthur Ashe - It is so hard to not get frustrated by not being farther ahead than you are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm watching Scream Queens, well trying to get into it. Last night was the second week and I'm not sure if I like it or not :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I'm kinda on the fence about it now too after I watched the 2nd ep. I may give it one more week. If it doesn't wow me, then I'm moving on.

      Delete
  10. NO tennis, but you were active! That's the important thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That IS the perfect steak!! :)

    My boys and I watch Scorpion and LOVE it.

    Great job in the jon-tennis activity!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a great week! That steak looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete