Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday


Linking up once again with Winter and Cassi for Weigh In Wednesday!

Today's weigh in was actually decent.  Not decent in that I'm still up from where I was even a month ago but I am down 2.4 from this time last week.  So that's something at least.  I've been fluccuating between 10 pounds off and on for about five months now.  I'll get down to 204 and then do something stupid like eat and drink a lot on the weekend and back up it goes!  Hopefully now that I am back to carefully tracking things, I'll start losing consistently again.

So this is where I am currently.








Surprisingly enough even with the weight gain since my lowest last November, I've still managed to be in the same size 16/18 pants (albiet tightly..) but the girls up top have grown (and that seems to be where ALL my weight settles, the boobs and in my face..).   I've had to go back to a larger size in shirts and get a few of my tops back from my mom that I had previously donated to her.  I've had to buy a few new tanks for workout purposes as well because everything I had kept riding up (thank you stupid boobies..) and no one likes to see belly flab as you hit a serve. 

On the food front, I had a really successful Sunday with meal prep.  We made a crock pot meal (Mexican Shredded Pork over rice) and made some pork chops with veggies and finally some Jambalaya so that basically handled all my lunches this week and then a couple of dinners too (No cooking during the week is awesome but then it also kind of sucks too because, well, leftovers..)



Our little facebook group of ladies is participating in a Jedi Challenge of exercising at least 30 minutes per day of anything that we want until the premiere of the new Star Wars Ep. 7 movie (86 more days!!! squee!!!).  We've been kicking butt with that challenge for 2 solid weeks now.

So all in all its been a pretty good week so far!


23 comments:

  1. why can't I get any boobs?? Seriously, I didn't have much to begin with but now I think there are 12yr old girls out there with more than me.

    Keep it up!! A loss is a loss, and we keep moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lost mine. Now they're smaller than when I got them in 3rd grade and saggy like an old woman.

      Delete
    2. I have MORE than enough. I'll be more than happy to share! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome loss! Heading in the right direction, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice loss! Yay for food prep. I hate cooking after work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the loss exercise and the food prep! You're working it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great loss this week! I enjoy cooking (almost) every night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, I'm not a cook. That's Chris's job and its just so much easier for us to have it ready ahead of time.

      Delete
  6. Way to go! My face is always the first place I gain and lose weight. Whenever I lose weight, everyone is always like, "Man, your face is smaller!" Hmmph. If only my midsection would follow suit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea. I sure wish my booty would get on board with that too.

      Delete
  7. Yay! Congrats on the loss. Tracking really is for me (and you apparently) how to get this to work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing the Wonder Woman socks again. :) Definitely my favorites!

    Congrats on the loss and the meal prep!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job getting that scale going back in the right direction. You are prepping all-star. Want to be my personal prepper?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job!! But hey, can I have some of your boobs? ;) Mine are nonexistent. :p

    ReplyDelete