Monday, October 26, 2015

Weekly Recap





Linking up with MissSippiPiddlin and HoHo Runs for their Weekly Wrap linkup!


Not posting any spoilers but after The Walking Dead last night, I need a hug.   Waahhh.


Not the best effort with food and exercise this week but not the worst either.  I got some movement in each day but only 1 session of C25K last week and only one tennis match. I need to do better with C25K and get back to it 100%.    Also I really need to get back to weight training.  I need to do that at least twice a week.

Also food for the  most part was pretty good. We had a lot of people over Saturday and it sort of went down hill with all the chips, dips and beer.  I logged pretty much 5 out of 7 days on MFP but I forgot to hit submit a few times so it didn't register.

All in all I'd say a B- for exercise consistency (although I could have done more) and a C+ for food.   Too much to drink on Saturday and Sunday.

Here's a couple of pictures from my weekend:

I had a bit of a challenge trying to get his costume on

Finally with some assistance, we managed.  Not a good pic, but alas.... BatDog!

We went to a Howl-O-Ween party at our local park

It was packed!


And he started to get sleepy

We hosted one of Chris's former co-workers going away party on Saturday

My car hit 50K!

We've had a good bit of rain here lately so had to move my walks indoors.

And finally, Ollie was very excited to break into his Bark Box this month

20 comments:

  1. I seriously just want to smooch Stormageddon's (Ollie's) adorable Batdog face! Love him!

    Chips and dip are always my downfall! C+ is better than an F right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, he is quite kissable too! He's such a sweet doggie.

      Yep, that's true. It could have been much, much worse Saturday that's for sure.

      Delete
  2. My jaw dropped during the Walking Dead.....I need a hug too. I don't want to believe it....the Talking dead was ambiguous too!!!

    5 out of 7 days....that's better than it COULD have been. So this week aim for 6 out of 7 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed a hug after that episode too. I still have (possibly unreasonable) hope though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall weekends do seem to be heavy on football food and drinks around here. You have such a cute Bat Dog! Will Ollie be going trick or treating? I always wanted to learn tennis. I have a running pal who is 70 and she is still tearing up the tennis courts. I appreciate you linking up with us today. Please, make it a habit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You dog looks so cute in the costume! I love it! Don't beat yourself up too much on the food, it's easy to do. Gosh I didn't have such a great week either. Get back on your plan and you'll do just fine. I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend with a trip to NOLA where I'm running the Jazz Half then we plan on coming to Baton Rouge to visit the 13th Gate. Thanks for linking up with us again this week, we are glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Batdog Ollie is the cutest thing ever! Chips/dip are evil! 5 out of 7 days - I am proud of you for that. Good for you not letting the rain stop you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only ever had one dog who liked wearing a costume. I can easily imagine the stink eye Abby would give me if I tried to dress her up now. :) Ollie looks so cute! I'll definitely to show my Oliver. He'll love that they have the same name and the same love of Batman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea, we hit the doggie jackpot with him liking to wear clothes. I love that! :)

      Delete
  8. Cute pics of Ollie in his costume! The rain started here Sunday and just moved out earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look GREAT in that picture! Your dog's cute, too. ;)

    Great job on tracking, even if not perfectly. I'm not sure what you mean by not completing the entry...if I forgot to hit "complete," I just go back and do it the next day. Doesn't that work for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! Yea, I do that too the next day or when I remember.

      Delete