Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday - The Future is Now!

Good morning all!

First off Happy Back to the Future 2 day!  The future is now!  Which is actually a little nugget of inspiration right there when you think about it.  Instead of wishing that you will lose weight in the future, you gotta make it happen now!




Today's weigh in is brought to you by the letters "G" and "W" for Good Week.  Not the best week ever but I feel like motivation is back and so far I'm doing well with my Jedi Challenge (at least 30 minutes every day until the new Star Wars movie comes out) since Sunday.  I've also been tracking pretty faithfully with My Fitness Pal once again too.  So lets see if I can keep up the streak until Ep VII.


I'm back down the 1.6 from last week that I gained.  I was secretly hoping for more but it's still a loss and I'm happy with it.

Today will be a super big challenge for me.  We are celebrating Bosses Day (belatedly) and are having hot dogs and dessert.  I'm going to attempt to forego the dessert.  But we are also having monthly birthdays at work this afternoon so there will be cake too.  Oh and my co-worker is currently making cinnamon rolls in the kitchen.  All sorts of temptations going on but I will try to be a big girl and skip out on the bad stuff.  I hurried and ate my bagel for breakfast so that maybe the cinnamon roll will not be a factor either.

Still hoping to get a post or two up on the Chattanooga trip and the tennis that has been going on lately.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Ollie kissies are the best ever.

Are you going to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens on December 17th or 18th?  Did you get your tickets yet?

18 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back in the swing of things :) Your "never give up" inspires me. No tickets yet, but planning to buy for the 17th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of using Back to the Future day as inspiration! I had a physical this morning and I'm definitely not where I was a year ago. whomp whomp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea... same here. Time to get back to where we were girl!

      Delete
  3. Glad I'm not the only one having to regroup! :) My weigh-in's tomorrow. I'll be happy with a maintain, too, since I've had a run-less week, but I'll keep on plugging, regardless. After too many years to count, I'm staring One-derland in the face, and I'm ready to take it DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No tickets yet, I don't do crowds very well, so I'm going to get tickets for during the week after the chaos of the weekend.

    And I expected nothing less than a Back to the Future Day post from you!!! YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job'! I have a hard time at work too. The hospital cooks are really good and let us sample anything... It gets lot of hand pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Winter! Yea, its definitely easy to do. Gotta reel in the bad stuff.

      Delete
  6. Ollie is such a cutie pie, and I love your socks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to see your posts. Also no tickets here.. Likely going to be a while lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think we'll be able to see Star Wars in the theaters :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great weigh in week! We'll definitely see Star Wars, but probably not opening weekend for me. Darrell may go that night but I'm not keen on the crowds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I'm not either (we usually go to the first showings on Sunday mornings) but we just have to be there with all the other nerds for this one!

      Delete