So I haven't been doing my normal W.I.W. posts. I did weigh in Thanksgiving morning and was at 215 on the dot. But today. Ugh.
My tennis team planned to go out for margaritas and dinner (notice I said, margaritas first..) Needless to say after 2 fairly large top shelf margaritas, Chris was driving us home. I did manage to stay away from the chips and salsa but eating that late (it was around 8pm) combined with the alcohol consumption did me in today I think.
Up to 219.6. Oy.
Yea, no pic because I'm still in shock too.
I really feel like I've been doing better with eating but not really seeing any results. So this will sort of segway into my goals for the month.
This is the plan.
- Go to the gym at least 3x per week for cardio (It's Wednesday and I haven't been yet.. sooo yea.)
- Weight training at least 2x per week
- Tennis 2x per week (I can do round robins or practice with the team until league starts, or even rent the ball machine if I am by myself)
- I must do better with water. That has really fallen by the wayside here lately. 100oz every single day
- During work, get at least 30 minutes a day in of walking. I need to take advantage of my breaks anyway and may as well get some steps in.
Oh, one more bit of news. My super duper awesome tennis team since a) we won this particular league and b) so that we can all remain together has decided to all play up a level and continue on as a core group. The ratings came out last week and I saw that myself and a couple more players were bumped up to 3.0 but the majority were still 2.5 level. We still have to make sure that this is in fact, legal to do, which we think it is. And plus, you get better by playing better opponents so hopefully that will all work out and we can continue on as a team! Our captain, Jennifer should find out today!
|Just had to throw in an Ollie pic since this post was picture-less.|
What are your goals for December?